35 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Me


35 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Me

As I am turning 35 in a few days, I thought I would take the time to open up to everyone and share a little bit about what makes me me. So here's 35 things you (probably) don't know about me!

1. I love wrestling. Like really love it. The hubs introduced it to me and I still remember watching my first match (Lucha Underground, Willie Mack and Brian Cage straight up killed each other!) I was immediately hooked. We went to the Crockett Cup in April and you can see my "kill him" face during several of the matches (we were almost perfectly in front of the camera) and the next day Willie Mack retweeted me. Be jealous! (Oh and I've been to a couple other shows... Stay tuned for a fun post about them all!)
2. Ninja Sex Party (NSP) is one of my favorite bands (along with TWRP and Brian & Dan's other projects). Dan Adivan is just too precious for this world. Someone seriously needs to give him and his buds way too much money to create a rock opera
3. Lonely Island is another fav
4. Radio-friendly favorites include Michael Franti, Jack Johnson and DNCE
5. I love gardening and cooking but hate touching raw meat
6. I use a paper planner and bullet journal to keep me sane
7. I sleep with a stuffed animal. Every night
8. I play video games, preferably couch co-op with the hubs but have a few I play solo and love
9. I met my husband thanks to our mutual love of Doctor Who
10. I am an UNO champion and have a championship belt that my husband and his friends created years before I met him and I've successfully defended it
11. I work in real estate and love it
12. I'd rather cook a gourmet meal and rent something on Redbox than go to a fancy restaurant and movie theater
13. I suffer from anxiety, depression and endometriosis
14. Eating gluten makes all those things worse
15. I'm also lactose intolerance. I miss ice cream and milkshakes
16. Brooklyn 99!, Parks and Recreation, Good Place, Trial and Error all rank as favorite TV comedies
17. Steven Universe, Avatar the Last Air Bender, Legend of Korra all rank as favorite "kid" shows
18. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Rise of the Shield Hero, Nanbaka are all animes I need more of
19. I can and will eat tacos for every meal
20. I can and will drink coffee for every meal
21. I miss gluten only when I want a burger, hot dog or pizza. Also when buying gluten free alternatives (so expensive!!)
22. I love all things mermaid, fairy and unicorn
23. If I take a walk somewhere, I will come back with a pretty rock, feather, leaf or shell. It's been a thing I've done since I was a kid
24. I've been watching Supernatural since the first time "Dad's on a hunting trip" was said. I still remember how young and hot we all were....and still are!
25. Owls, frogs and Buddhas are common decor items throughout my home
26. I have 1 brother but a lot of sibling-in-laws
27. I love geeky/nerdy clothes and accessories. Bonus points if they sparkle or are pink
28. I love having colorful hair. Pink, purple, blue, teal - I love them all and feel like the sparkleliest version of myself with them
29. I instantly tune out any guy who thinks I need to verify my geek or nerd card with him
30. I don't believe my husband is my soulmate. I believe we are twin flames (big difference and it's not a relationship type most can relate to or want)
31. I'm very introverted and become more so every year. But I still love doing things with close friends
32. I fall asleep to Rick and Morty or Forensic Files almost every night
33. I prefer cool vintage finds over any other find at a chain
34. I wish I could have a pet dragon, but my cat Toothless is as close as I can get (for now...)
35. I am that fun, weird aunt (and friend) who always has ingredients to make cookies and a jar of fairy dust (edible glitter) in the kitchen

So that's a little bit about me! Who can relate to some of these?

Until next time my lovelies!

-M


Check out more Home Life posts like this.

Popular Posts