The Only Cash Rewards App I Use

QuickRewards - The Only Cash Rewards App I Use | A Cup of Social

The Only Cash Rewards App I Use

What could you do with an extra $1 per day?

Ever need an extra buck or two to keep your account from being overdrawn or to feed yourself? QuickRewards.net is the perfect program to rack up and cash out extra money fast. With the ability to transfer as little as 1 cent to your PayPal account in 72 hours or less, you never have to wait ages for those points to add up then another month waiting on a payout. In fact, I regularly receive my payouts by the next business day, sometimes even that day if I submit it early enough. Quick Rewards pays you points (every 100 points equals 1 US cent) or tokens for watching videos, playing games and answering surveys. I earn the majority of my points by playing games and watching videos via Hideout.tv (referral link). I run the videos on my computer or phone for a few hours while I'm working instead of music or YouTube and play games when I'm bored. I earn about $0.30 per day, most of which come from Hideout. I only do this 3-4 days a week. If you ran the videos longer per day and/or included surveys, you could realistically earn $0.50-$1 per day, which really adds up! In the past, I've built up enough in my account to use toward gas, groceries and the occasional forgotten Hulu bill but now that our income has increased, I mostly use it for Kindle books, a Redbox rental or a cup of fancy coffeehouse coffee.

All this being said, I've used other similar sites before but they all take ages to hit the $5 Amazon gift card or $20 PayPal minimum and even longer to get your reward. (And once, I didn't even see my reward come through until after it expired. I was furious as it took me ages to earn it!) I like knowing Quick Rewards lets me cash out daily, even if it is only $0.01 and it goes right into my PayPal account without any extra effort from me. From there I can let it build up or transfer it to my bank, whatever I need! (And no, I'm not being paid to write this. I just genuinely love their program!)

Until next time my lovelies!

-M


Check out more Home Life posts like this.

Popular Posts