Welcome to A Cup of Social!


Welcome to A Cup of Social!

Welcome to A Cup of Social!

It's been a minute since I officially announced my blog merger via IG and Twitter, but it's finally done! All my blogs from across the interwebs have finally found a home together. Whether you knew me from Tice at Home, Simply Endo Life, The RE Geek, one of my other blogging homes, or if it's your first time stumbling across my ramblings, welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!

What is A Cup of Social?

Regardless of how you arrived here, you might be wondering why you are here and what exactly is A Cup of Social? First and foremost, A Cup of Social is my business where I help business owners build better client relationships in less time through system automation, time management, brand awareness and social engagement. Whew! That's a mouthful.

But the A Cup of Social blog is so much more than that! Here I share my business tips and freebies as well as recipes for the home cook, budget tips, home care tips, spoonie life tips, sharing my geek love, and more. Additionally I run Sacred Period Lounge, a membership-based blog and community for menstruating people who want to learn more about and discuss the weird ways our bodies do their thing.

Who is the A Cup of Social blog for?

Hopefully this blog is for you, my dear reader, but more specifically, my posts are geared toward individuals looking to maximize their life without maxing out their time, stress level, or budget. If you want to learn how to build your business in 4 hours or less a day, how to create a lead generation system for free, or figure out how you worked 8 hours in a day but got nothing done, you belong here. If you need to feed your family on $50 a week, earn extra money to pay a bill, or create a budget that doesn't feel devoid of joy, you belong here. If you are chronically ill and are looking for tips to not just live but thrive, you belong here. If you want to learn how to clean your house naturally, decorate with dollar store finds, or create your personal planner system that actually keeps you organized, you belong here. And if you are a believer in the law of attraction, manifesting your dreams, lover of the moon, or find the magical in the mundane, you belong here.

What you won't find at A Cup of Social

I'll never sell you on something I haven't tried personally. If I haven't test-driven it, I don't suggest it. Plain and simple. You also won't find a lot of budget-breaking products, systems, or foods. While I do believe in saving up for quality items when possible, I also know that isn't always an option. So unless it's something I truly love and can't live without or find a suitable cheaper option for, I probably won't post it here. You also won't find a lot of BS. I tend to write like I talk and I don't like to waste people's time. So I'm not going to share a post just to share content. I've done that before and I don't enjoy it. Chances are if I haven't posted here in a minute it's because 1) I'm having a flare-up and am dead to the world; 2) I'm busy with work and can't come to the phone right now; 3) I haven't bought/cooked/learned anything cool and worth sharing with the class; or 4) some combination of the above. (That being said no matter what, I am pretty active on IG and Twitter, so come say hi over there!)

And finally, what's next for the A Cup of Social blog????

I have some new freebie branding guides in the works as well as matching products. I am putting together my latest capsule wardrobe tips. I've got paper and digital planning tips coming soon. And recipes? Y'all know I can't keep my domestic goddess self out of the kitchen for long, so expect some delicious food (with poor photos as every room in my house is somehow poorly lit when it comes to taking pictures) as well!


Until next time my lovelies!

-M


Keep the reading and fun going! Check out my Business & Career posts, Home Life posts, Geek and Fandom posts, Health and Wellness posts, or Endometriosis posts.

Popular Posts