Spiritual Self-Care in a Monthly Box

Spiritual Self-Care in a Monthly Box - From lunar-inspired finds to oracle cards to beautiful jewelry to heavenly scents, each month Goddess Provisions cultivates a package based on a central theme that helps you grow on a deeper level.

Spiritual Self-Care in a Monthly Box

This post contains referral links. While no commission is earned from purchases, using these links will potentially earn me a free monthly subscription box. To read the extra fine print, check out my T&C and privacy policy.

Every month I receive what I can only describe as spiritual self-care in a box. The Goddess Provisions monthly subscription box is without a doubt, the best personal investment I make on myself each month. From lunar-inspired finds to oracle cards to beautiful jewelry to heavenly scents, each month Goddess Provisions cultivates a package based on a central theme that helps you grow on a deeper level.

Goddess Provisions Monthly Subscription Box Highlights

  • Vegan products means no guilt self-care
  • Each box sold equals one tree planted (even more guilt-free enjoyment!)
  • Ships worldwide
  • Currently only $33 USD

Subscribe to Goddess Provisions Here

My Goddess Provisions Photos

I don't have a lot of photos shared from my past boxes, but I do have a couple (and will strive to take/share more).

Spiritual Self-Care in a Monthly Box - From lunar-inspired finds to oracle cards to beautiful jewelry to heavenly scents, each month Goddess Provisions cultivates a package based on a central theme that helps you grow on a deeper level.

This teacup came in one of my first boxes summer 2020 and is one of my most used items in my house. It can be purchased as part of a standalone box or as an individual cup from their shop.

Spiritual Self-Care in a Monthly Box - From lunar-inspired finds to oracle cards to beautiful jewelry to heavenly scents, each month Goddess Provisions cultivates a package based on a central theme that helps you grow on a deeper level.

My very first box can also be purchased from their shop as a standalone box.


To get your own box of spiritual self-care goodies, sign up for the Goddess Provisions monthly subscription via my referral link.


Until next time, my lovelies!

-M

Check out more Law of Attraction & Spirituality posts like this.

Spiritual Self-Care in a Monthly Box - From lunar-inspired finds to oracle cards to beautiful jewelry to heavenly scents, each month Goddess Provisions cultivates a package based on a central theme that helps you grow on a deeper level.
Pin Now for Later!


Popular Posts