Gluten-Free Lunch Item Review - Life Cuisine Chicken Mozzarella Piada


Gluten-Free Lunch Item Review - Life Cuisine Chicken Mozzarella Piada

Quickie lunch item review - today I tried a #glutenfree #lifecuisine chicken mozzarella piada. Over all, it's not bad but not great. I like things I can eat at my desk while working and this is simply an item that needs focus.


The taste is actually really good, lots of flavor and some solid spice heat. But it does not crisp in the microwave (like I recall similar Lean Cuisine items doing) and the sauce and cheese oil drip all over your plate. It is filling and only takes 3 minutes in the microwave, 16 in the oven (I imagine if my experience with gluten free pizza relates, it won't crisp and might "melt" in the oven, though I may be wrong).

I definitely would buy this again, especially if it's on sale as it was like $3.99 regularly at Target, because it was tasty, filling, and easy to make while I got the rest of my lunch ready. It just wasn't quite to the level of crispiness I was hoping for. But easily 4 stars.

Popular Posts