Work from Home Depression

Work from Home Depression

Working from home sucks these days. In 2018, life gave me 10 weeks of nothing but 1 on 1 time with the spouse. 2019 saw more time together once life became normal. 2020 gave us a year and a half of total 1 on 1 time. So now that life has once again become normal, I'm alone 4-5 days a week. Which makes working almost impossible. I feel stuck in place. I'm doing my best, taking on new clients, making my to-do lists, and trying to keep the house bright & lively while the pets sleep or ignore me. But it's a hard adjustment going back to working from home alone. I'm getting better at it, but it's a struggle some days.

If this sounds like you, you aren't alone. Working from home has had a lot of changes since 2020 started on through to today. We adapt, we shift, and we survive. Mondays suck, even when you work from home, my lovelies.

(Also, sorry I've been absent, I think this helps explain why.)

Photo by Annie Spratt

Popular Posts